Monday, September 28, 2009

~*PLEASE READ*~*PLEASE COMMENT*~

"Death Storm?"  The Merle sighed.  "Yes, but we were able to recover this in the wreckage."  The woman with flaming hair handed me a baby.  It was my little sister Julia!  She giggled softly and grabbed my finger. Merle smiled.  "I'm expecting great things from you." he said.  "I'll do my best."  Julia Smiled and rubbed her cheek in my cheek and smiled. "I know I will."  It was the end of a long day.  I slowly walked to find a nice tree to sit under.  To cold, to hot, to wet, to creepy, "ahhh" I said.  I had found the perfect tree.  She smiled at me and motioned for me to sit under her leaves.  As me and Julia looked at the sky I wondered what tomorrow would bring.  The next morning I marched into a empty room full of teachers with other students.  "Today, " Merle said " You will find out what class you are in.  Some of you will instantly know which one.  Some of you need a little push."  I sat down and looked at the floor their were play things of Dragons, Skeletons, Ice Creatures, Myths like Centaurs,  And pixies, And last but not least,  Storm Lizards.  I looked around only to see others playing with them.  The teachers were monitoring them. I made a army of elemental creatures and defeated the others.  A small blue faire teacher cried out, "ELEMENTAL!"  I was put in a other class room full pf people who had allso been put in the elemental group.  They showed me to a door. It was filled with giant statues of creature I had played  with.  I stared in awe at the Ice giant and the dragon.  "ICE AND FIRE"  Someone called out.  I was to be put in the ice school.  But I liked Fire best!  As the teachers ushered me to the ice school I burst up in flame.  "I LIKE FIRE NOT ICE!"  I cried out.  Slowly I decended to the ground.  Merle stood their looking out of breath.  "You are to be in the fire school."  And that was that.

1 comment:

  1. I like the part about Julia the best. I hope she continues to be in your story.

    ReplyDelete