Sunday, September 9, 2012

New design, and Crowns

Well in case nobody noticed, my site has a new design, which I think is cool. :)


Anyway, crowns.

Crowns.

Sounds like an important word.  Well, it kinda is.


To me, playing with crowns seemed like a silly option.  You only get partial access, if you buy them, and the sixty dollar/eighty dollar one doesn't give you access to all the worlds.  Of cource, I have a subscription, but recently I was wondering wether to buy crowns.  I did buy the five dollar one, and in the end, after buying around 6 packs of Khirin's hoard, still no mount.  I bought some more.  Still no mount.


Sigh.


Did I waste them?  I don't know.  Maybe.  I still think I'm going to buy ore Khirins hoard with what I have left, but maybe thats a bad idea.

I'm not sure.


Thanks!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment